Trusted New Orleans Truck Accident Lawyer
Since 2016, DSW Law Firm, has held the highest single-plaintiff jury verdict in the history of Louisiana, which was affirmed on appeal by the Louisiana Supreme Court. This victory was in a catastrophic truck accident case involving massive physical injuries, brain injuries and products liability claims.
Tractor-trailer trucks are among the largest, most powerful vehicles that travel American highways. Semi truck accidents are also among the most devastating crashes. If you or a loved one has been in an accident with a commercial truck, our law firm can help you navigate your claim quickly and easily.
The attorneys at DSW Law Firm, are highly experienced in recovering financial benefits for our clients in the wake of an accident. You may be due substantial compensation to help you cover the costs of vehicle repairs, medical costs or punitive damages. Professional truck drivers are held to a much higher standard of driving than other motorists. Don’t be afraid to hold them responsible after an accident.
How Will An Attorney Help My Settlement?
Despite being in an accident with a truck driver, your claim will most likely be against the trucking company. These companies are often large and powerful and employ teams of lawyers to safeguard the company’s bottom line. As experienced motor vehicle attorneys, DSW Law Firm, is equipped to pursue and litigate against these large corporations.
When our firm represents your accident, you can count on us to leave no stone unturned as we build the strongest case possible to earn you fair compensation. You can rely on us to:
- Hire experts in the field to help make the best case
- Investigate camera footage where available
- Conduct interviews with witnesses
- Investigate potential driver fatigue
- Look for evidence of brake failure or other mechanical issues
- Look for design errors and safety breakdowns
- Review hiring documents and practices by the trucking company
- Analyze medical records and potential criminal histories
- Acquire and analyze data from the truck’s electronic control module or “black box”
Investigation is the key to building a sound case after a major accident. Our lawyers will do everything in their power to make sure nothing is left to chance.